Pediatric Orthopaedics (Child Orthopaedics) are specialized in traumatic deformities of the spine, trigger thumb, nursemaid’s elbow, club feet, bone fractures and extremities in children and young adults. Our clinics are located at the Gleneagles Medical Centre. Our pediatric orthopaedic surgeons are widely recognized both regionally and nationally for innovative surgical treatments, as well as conservative approaches to a wide variety of orthopaedic problems.
Among the most-common conditions we treat are:
- Spinal deformities such as scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylolisthesis, and spinal trauma
- Pediatric and adolescent sports injuries
- Foot and hip development problems such as club foot and hip dysplasia
- Lower extremity deformities such as knock knees, bowleggedness, and rotational problems
- Upper extremity deformities, whether congenital or developmental
- Leg length discrepancy
- Benign and malignant tumors
- Fractures and other trauma due to Sports
- Cerebral palsy
- Limb salvage
- Radiofrequency ablation of osteoid osteomas
Our pediatric orthopaedic service receives patient inquires and consultations from around the world. Besides our busy operative practice, we are known for recommending non-operative methods or small incision techniques when possible to manage complex pediatric orthopaedic problems.
As a child’s body grows, problems related to specific stages of bone and muscle development may arise. Child Orthopaedics is the medical field concerned with the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders in children from infancy to 18 years of age. Many orthopaedic conditions are unique to a child’s age, and appropriate treatment can often correct problems early in life. Children orthopaedic fields including:
To set an appointment, please call us +65 6471 2744 or SMS to +65 9235 7641 (24 Hours Hotline)