Singapore Foot and Ankle Specialist Clinic
We are the specialist clinic for Foot and Ankle Sprain, Foot and Ankle Injury, and Chronic Foot and Ankle Joint Pain. Early diagnosis and treatment can prevent the complication of the recovery of Foot and Ankle Problem. Call / SMS to +65 92357641 or Email to email@example.com to schedule for an appointment today (24 Hours Hotline)
There are many things that can create foot pain including broken bones, muscle tears, nerve pain or other soft tissue pain. Our team and Specialist can work with you to decrease your foot pain and get you back on the road of life.
More and more people are facing common foot problems and more serious foot conditions everyday. The human foot is one of the best-engineered parts of the body. Each foot has 33 joints, eight arches, 26 bones, more than a hundred muscles, ligaments, and tendons that all work together to distribute body weight and allow movement. Unfortunately, many people pay no attention to their feet until they start to hurt.
Foot disorders must be diagnosed and treated early, before they become very painful and incapacitating. In some cases, some painful foot abnormalities are already warning signs of even more serious ailments such as diabetes, circulatory disorders, and nerve problems.
Common Ankle Problems:
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS – Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It is due to inflammation of a thick band of tissue called the plantar fascia, which runs across the bottom of the foot, connecting the heel bone to the toes.
- ACHILLES TENDON RUPTURE – Achilles tendon rupture is where the large tendon in the back of the ankle ruptures.
- ACHILLES TENDINITIS – Achilles tendinitis is a syndrome of irritation of the Achilles tendon in the ankle. The Achilles tendon is the large tendon in the back of the ankle that inserts into the heel bone.
- ANKLE SPRAIN – The ankle joint, which connects the foot with the lower leg, is injured often. An unnatural twisting motion can happen when the foot is planted awkwardly, when the ground is uneven, or when an unusual amount of force is applied to the joint.
- HAGLUND’S FOOT DEFORMITY – Haglund’s foot deformity is a protrusion of the upper posterolateral calcaneum.
Common Foot and Toes Problems:
- BUNION / HALLUX VALGUS – Hallux valgus is a condition when the big toe of the foot called the hallux starts to deviate inward towards the direction of the little toe.
- MORTON’S NEUROMA – Morton’s Neuroma is a benign soft tissue mass that forms on the nerve which runs between the metatarsals and the ball of the foot.
- PLANTAR WARTS – A plantar warts (also known as “Verruca plantaris”) is a wart caused by the human papillomavirus occurring on the sole or toes of the foot.
- INGROWN TOE NAIL – An ingrown toe nail is a painful condition of the toe. It occurs when a sharp corner of the toenail digs into the skin at the end or side of the toe.
- ONYCHOLYSIS – Onycholysis is a diseases whose symptoms appear as the separation of the nail plate from the nail bed on your fingers and toes.
- FOOT ARCH PAIN– Arch pain, better known in the scientific community as plantar fasciitis, is the term used to describe the burning sensation under the long arches of the feet (arch strain).
- CLAW TOE DEFORMITY – Claw toe is a result of the flexor digitorum brevis (attached to the middle bone, also called the middle phalanx) contracting and eventually overpowering all of the toe muscles.
- FOOT ARTHRITIS– Foot arthritis is a disorder characterized by the swelling of the joints of the feet. Just like arthritis on another part of the body, it can be painful and debilitating.
- FOOT CORNS – Known in the scientific community as ‘helomas,’ foot corns are actually thick skin areas that develop because of too much friction and pressure.
- GANGLION CYST – Ganglion cysts are masses of tissues filled with fluid, usually jelly-like.
When do you need to call us about your Foot or Ankle problem?
If you are unsure of the cause of your discomfort, or if you do not know the specific treatment recommendations for your condition, you should seek medical attention. Treatment of these conditions must be directed at the specific cause of your problem.
Make Appointment or Enquiry:
Call: (65) 64712744 / Whatsapp or SMS: (65) 92357641 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – 24 Hours Hotline