What is the triceps tendon?
The triceps tendon is the one at the back of the upper arm – as shown opposite. It inserts into the back of the elbow. If you fall onto your hands you can rupture this tendon. If you over-do the weights or try to push something too heavy you can also rupture the tendon or it could become inflamed through over use.
- Elbow pain at rest and during exercise.
- A painful swelling on the back of the elbow.
- Limited mobility in the elbow.
- Apply ice or cold therapyto the injury in the first two days.
- See a sports injury professional for advice on treatment and rehabilitation.
Make Appointment or Enquiry:
Call: (65) 64712744 / Whatsapp or SMS: (65) 92357641 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – 24 Hours Hotline