Cervical Spondylosis Specialist Clinic
Are your suffering from Cervical Spondylosis that is not getting better? You are at the right place. Cure your neck pain today. Call us (65) 66532625 or Email to email@example.com for appointment.
Cervical spine is made up of bones (vertebraes) with cushions (discs) between them. As we grow older, the bones and the discs will degenerate. Bone spurs (osteophytes) may form and spinal canal may narrow (stenosis). These changes are known as cervical spondylosis.
How do I get the symptoms?
As the spine degenerates, osteophytes formation occurs which intends to fuse the vertebrae together to minimize movement. These osteophytes may cause the unwanted symptoms once it comes into contact with any of the nerve root or the spinal cord.
What is the cause of cervical spondylosis?
The basic cause of cervical spondylosis is most likely due to age related wear and tear of the spinal and cervical discs.
What are the symptoms of cervical spondylosis?
- Neck pain
- Constant deep ache that radiates over the shoulder and down to the arms, hands and fingers.
- Numbness or weakness of the arms, hands, fingers or legs
- Muscles spasm, neck stiffness
What are the treatment options available?
Your symptoms may last for several months to years. If you have mild symptoms, the doctor may recommend some rest, medication and physical therapy. Surgery will be the last option.
- Rest – In the acute phase, you may need to wear a cervical collar to limit neck movement and relieve the nerve irritation.
- Medication – Our doctor may prescribe some non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) or other pain relievers to relieve pain and reduce swelling. Usage of muscle relaxants may be useful.
- Physical Therapy – A cervical traction, hot/cold therapy or active exercise programs may help to relieve symptoms. Exercises aim to improve muscle strength and flexibility.
- Anti-inflammatory Injection – This will be one of the effective and fast relief treatment for this condition.
- Surgery It is only necessary if you have severe pain that does not improve with other treatments or when there is progressive neurological symptoms.
Make Appointment or Enquiry:
Call: (65) 66532625 / Whatsapp or SMS: (65) 92357641 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – 24 Hours Hotline